2020 REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND PRICING
Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. The safety and welfare of Girl Scouts and their families are our top priority.
GSHG Council Girl Scouts: $25
Non-GSHG Council Girl Scouts: $35
Full payment is due at the time of registration
ALUMNA QUESTFEST REGISTRATION
GSHG Girl Scout Council Alum: $25
Non-GSHG Girl Scout Council Alum: $35
Full payment is due at time of registration.
Alums can participate on a non-competitive questing team. Please note that non-competitive teams are not be eligible for the prize money. Alums can register for ancillary events at the link above.
QUESTFEST REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 1, 2020 AND CLOSES ON JUNE 1, 2020.
There will be Late Registration from June 2-15 this year, with a cost increase of $5.
Girl Scout QuestFest is a unique (and detailed) experience, and we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to prepare for our first virtual QuestFest! If the content on this page doesn’t answer all of your questions, please check out FAQ or find us via Facebook. We’re happy to respond to your messages there. You can also call GSHG’s Customer Care Team at 1-888-689-1912 to speak with a member of our QuestFest Team.
QuestFest is July 18th and 19th, 2020 and will take place in your own home! Registration closes on June 1st. Until then, all registrations can be altered. After the deadline all changes will be permanent and any balance must be paid in full.
Base prices have changed for QuestFest 2020! You will still need to know which Girl Scout Council you belong to, as well as your Troop information. QuestFest prices are as follows and include participating in the virtual Quest, admission to the Opening Ceremony and The Big Reveal closing celebration, a commemorative patch, as well as a package of QuestFest swag!
Our FAQ covers lots of important details, and we suggest you read through it before booking. For example, the FAQ covers:
- All QuestFest attendees must be registered for QuestFest as well as Girl Scouts. This applies to all Questing adults and girls. If you’re not currently registered and would like to participate, please use this link to plug in your zip and become a member of your local Council.
- To participate in the Quest, girls must be entering the first grade or above in Fall 2020.
- Remember, at least one member of the team must have a smartphone. Each team will need to download our exclusive app. This may require using data or connecting to Wi-Fi. We are using a new app, and while we don’t anticipate any issues, it could be helpful for one team member to have access to a laptop.
- Competitive teams must have between 8-15 participants with a minimum of 2 adults and maximum of 4. (Please see the appropriate ratios on our Quest page.) If your group doesn’t meet team requirements and doesn’t wish to be paired with another group, you can still participate on our non-competitive track. Please note that non-competitive teams are not be eligible for the prize money.
- Non-GSHG teams opting for the competitive track must complete the Council Authorization Form in order to be eligible for the cash prize. Please email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6/1/20.
We are a small but mighty team! We’re updating information constantly, and we’re happy to speak with you. You can always contact us with comments, questions or concerns through GSHG Customer Care at 1-888-689-1912 / email@example.com or on Facebook.
Help us spread the world about Girl Scout QuestFest! This is an annual event.